Delivering a five-star resort, at the level of excellence necessary to become the standard of luxury and refined living in all of the Caribbean and/or Central America, requires nothing less than a seasoned, world-class development team. As presented below, Landsvest Capital Group demonstrates the key, unique attributes necessary to deliver long-term development, operational, and financial success.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Barry D Pritchard is the President and CEO of Landsvest Capital Group Ltd. Mr. Pritchard is responsible for the strategic vision, positioning and direction of the Company and he oversees all aspects of the organization.
Barry is a trained Chartered Accountant with over 15 years of experience in public practice and 20 years in senior management with a broad finance and operational background.
Barry’s experience includes leading executive teams in the timely execution of successful entrepreneurial start-ups, real estate syndications and mixed-use real estate developments. Barry was one of the first partners in the public accounting firm of Meyers Norris Penny Chartered Accountants, one of Canada’s largest chartered accountancy and business advisory firms; with more than 50 offices nationwide.
- Managing Partner of MNP Chartered Accountant in Red Deer, Alberta until retirement
- Co-owner and CFO of new oil industry technology – pigging industry
- Co-owner and developer patented hi tech folding ladder called “Quikstep” sold to a NYSE Defense contractor
- President of Heritage Inns, Pincher Creek Alberta – developer, financier and President of Hotel – sold interest in development
- Partner in a $30 Million Commercial/Industrial 128 acre development in Alberta
- Director and President of Wealth Force Capital Corporation – syndicator of private equity raising capital both for Landsvest and others – developed the “Companion Fund”, a highly tax efficient investment product for private investors
Managing Director – Acquisitions and Sales
Mr. Mraz leads the sales and marketing management effort for Landsvest. He is responsible for:
- Conceptualization, implementation and facilitation of the Company’s sales and marketing strategies through deployment of the Company’s intellectual and personnel assets; and
- Alignment of the Company’s goals and objectives with the world’s finest marketing and sales partners.
Mr. Mraz has a broad knowledge of the specialty high-end luxury resort market and it’s supporting merchandising brands. Paul identifies projects and markets that demonstrate superior strengths, competitive advantages and unmatched importance in their peer group and geographies.
Mr. Mraz holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering from The Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, as well as a MBA from The Smeal College of Business at The Pennsylvania State University.
Managing Director – Development
Mr. Hendrick has devoted the past 26 years to real estate development from initial due diligence, conceptual design, brand selection, equity and debt financing to commissioning and project launch.
His past positions include:
- Executive Positions with luxury hotel brands (Mandarin Oriental, Regent, Rosewood, Viceroy, Wyndham, and IHG)
- Officer Positions in Private hospitality investors (Sagewood Investors, Mariner, and Metric Partners).
In 2007, Mr. Hendrick was elected to the Board of Directors for FelCor, a publicly traded hotel REIT with as market cap value of approximately $3.5 billion. FelCor is the largest owner of upscale hotels and suites throughout the United States. He has also been a Director of the Caribbean Latin America Action, an industry association based in Washington D.C.
Tom has been interviewed by CNN’s Moneyline; has spoken at numerous conferences, including the New York University Conference; the Americas Lodging Investment Summit Conference held in Los Angeles, California; Resort Conference held in West Palm, Florida; Caribbean Hotel Conference held in Jamaica and Curacao; Morris Laskey’s Europe Conference in Monte Carlo; and the Caribbean Latin America Action Conference held in Miami, Florida.
Mr. Hendrick holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Southeast Missouri State University and an MBA from University of North Florida. He served in the military as a Naval Aviator with VA-66 aboard the aircraft carrier USS Independence.